Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Rotating in Photoshop?

I was just wondering if there's any trick to rotating the whole 'canvas' in photoshop as you're drawing, so I don't have to try and move in awkward angles when drawing details? Something like free transform>rotate, but that only ever affects the current layer and I'd like to just spin the whole canvas around. Am I being real dense? (I have CS3).

Also hey look, snow!


( 4 comments — Leave a comment )
Jan. 8th, 2010 12:14 pm (UTC)
I know you can do it in Paint Tool SAI with the delete and End keys.
Also, you look awesome in that picture.
Jan. 8th, 2010 02:26 pm (UTC)
Awesome picture : ) Pittsburgh is currently getting a lot of snow dumped on it.
I haven't seen something like that in photoshop but Open Canvas has that feature.
Jan. 8th, 2010 05:49 pm (UTC)
mmm won't rotate canvas arbitrary let you do it? I know it moves the whole pic, but you can chose the degree you change it to. Not sure if thats useful or not.
Jan. 8th, 2010 08:36 pm (UTC)
The artboard you mean? I think that feature was only added for CS4 (and it's really annoying on a touchboard laptop, lemme just say). No idea how it would be done if possible in CS3, as I'm sure the same method would have had be accidentally doing it before I upgraded. I can't even undo it!
( 4 comments — Leave a comment )